March 5, 200818 yr comment_218508 I'm sure we can organise getting you to Picton, depending on the ferry schedule. Report
March 5, 200818 yr comment_218542 I can just see it now.... .... Dave strapped to the front of an MX-5 :lol: :lol: :lol: :bounce: :bounce: Report
March 5, 200818 yr Author comment_218543 scary, with Caryl trying to stay out of diches dave hoping she does :bounce: Report
March 5, 200818 yr comment_218583 I have never driven into a ditch - it was a creek :lol: That makes it so much better Report
March 5, 200818 yr comment_218633 Christine and I are booked but do not land in Nelson untill 10.40 on Sat. so I will make my apologies now for being late. Report
March 5, 200818 yr comment_218648 Hi All. It's nice to see the registrations coming in for conference, an event which you may rest assured is going to be a great happening for all those attending. The accomodation will become a problem with the later registrations as you will not neccessarily get the room you ask for. It was decided by the committee at our meeting tonight that if there are too many requests for a particular room it will be either by first come, first served; or by ballot. :roll: At this point all those who have asked for a particular room have got what they asked for. :bounce: Please also consider sharing a unit with some of your fellow "Club" member/s. Report