axolotl babies

DantezGirl

okay my first time with axolotl eggs they were layed on the 7th i found two laying on ther ground of container out of there eggs i dont know if i broke the egg or they hatched any way i suckd them up with a turkey baster and put them in a icecream container they wiggle when i move the container hard enough or when i touch them they dont look like normal axies any way there are a few in there eggs that look like normal axies how do i get them out properly when they hatch? will they just fall from there egg and lay there when they hatch or swim around? thanks

• 2 weeks later...

okay axie babies are doing well usually been doing daily water changes and keeping them in a ice cream container with lots of daphnia on friday was the last time i did water change and today there are lots of bubbles in the container why? there is no filter am going to do a water change today hust curious why the bubbles

ok am asumeing they are preparing to grow limbs as some have a reddy bump growth were limbs would be so have separated into three ice cream containers when are they able to handle white worms even frozen foods? as i would like to wean them of daphnia as fast as i can to give them a chance to populate