Whangarei Aquarium Club

Scuba Sam

Hi guys, time to stop talking about it and give it a go - A few of us have got together and are ready to make an attempt to get the club off the ground. Fingers crossed.

If you are interested in forming a club to share fish keeping knowledge and ideas, swap fish and plants, and get to know others as keen on fish as you are, please join us.

FIRST OFFICIAL MEETING: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

DATE: Monday 17th March

VENUE: 36 Kamo Road, Kensington (look for yellow letter box)

TIME: 7pm onwards

Tea and coffee provided, please feel free to bring some bikkies or food to share. :wink::wink:

Hope to see you there,

Sam :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will look forward to meeting you Smidey.

For the record, Georgeous is not my son, or a blood relation, he doesn't live with me, and neither of us live at 36 Kamo Road!! Its my work address!! LOL!! His mother reckons we talk a different (fishy) language when we get together though...

I will look forward to meeting you Smidey.

For the record, Georgeous is not my son, or a blood relation, he doesn't live with me, and neither of us live at 36 Kamo Road!! Its my work address!! LOL!! His mother reckons we talk a different (fishy) language when we get together though...

i jumped to conclusions. :D what is the workplace?

Great news about posters - thanks heaps Caryl.

Bedazzled, depending on your kids, ages etc, they could probably come along - there is a TV in a side room, and we have some toys at work - up to you - maybe partner can pick them up on way through - have no idea how long meeting will go for really.

Cheers,

Sam

Great news about posters - thanks heaps Caryl.

Bedazzled, depending on your kids, ages etc, they could probably come along - there is a TV in a side room, and we have some toys at work - up to you - maybe partner can pick them up on way through - have no idea how long meeting will go for really.

Cheers,

Sam

Bugger, I read this too late :(

Hope the meeting went well and I would definately be keen to come along to the next one

Hi guys, time to stop talking about it and give it a go - A few of us have got together and are ready to make an attempt to get the club off the ground. Fingers crossed.

If you are interested in forming a club to share fish keeping knowledge and ideas, swap fish and plants, and get to know others as keen on fish as you are, please join us.

FIRST OFFICIAL MEETING: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

DATE: Monday 17th March

VENUE: 36 Kamo Road, Kensington (look for yellow letter box)

TIME: 7pm onwards

Tea and coffee provided, please feel free to bring some bikkies or food to share. :wink::wink:

Hope to see you there,

Sam :D

it has not been yet!