hey all

secaboy

hey well at the moment i only have one take and it's 22ltr, i bought it for my girlfriend for xmas but i have to maintain.

At the moment we have 2 female and 3 male Guppies, 3 neon tetras, 1 bristlenose and 2 of these red fish with black tails which i cant remember the names of.

When i get some spare time this weekend i shall take a pic of all the fish and post it up here for you all to see.

Hi all i'm chris and i'm from Sydney and this is my first time on the fish keeper wagon, so far so good..

hi chris im just learning about fish keeping we have 40 tanks

and my husbands building a new fish house and that 1 will have around

90 tanks in load off cleaning out then ha ha :P

ps my name is karen and my husband ste from the uk.

• 2 months later...
Oh my gosh, can't believe I was right :o The red fish with black tails are platties! I jused to have them, the ones I had were very peaceful but are now in fishy heaven :(

Nice pics :bow:

Caper

how do i tell the difference between Male & Female, as i have 2 little fry and there a bright red colour and lookin like the platties that i have.

Also i have just recently cleaned the tank out and now about 4 weeks later it seems to be getting alot of slime and grime on the pebbles and it looks terrible :(

any help thanks :)