Kribs

Hi guys,

I really want to breed a dwarf cichlid but I want to start off with one thats easy to breed and then try breed one thats harder to breed. Would you recemend kribs or something else? Is it better to breed them in pairs or trios? Roughly how many fry would you get from a pair?

Cam

Selling them is no problem Hutt pets will buy any fish back at half of what they sell them for. I just want to breed a dwarf cichlid and something different than platys.

Does Hutt Pets really buy them for half the retail price?

My partners sister got $1 for around 30 guppies once :-? This was a while ago I believe... maybe (hopefully!) they changed that

Hutt pets probably used to do half retail but since someone advertised it on here and people will go in expecting it and fill the shop up im sure that would change.. Sometimes shops cut people deals :roll:

As for a number of fry most people breed more kribs than they can house off one pair IMO your better off to stick with your gold ram's as they'll be easier to get rid of.

Hutt pets give everyone half of what their retail is so if you would've taken your 30 guppies in to them they would have given you $75 (I think thats right) and if the kribs have to many babies they can be put in the other tank as food.