Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

ok so im a huge fan of gmail, have had it from when it was invitation only, but the last few days i havent been able to log on and get my emails, all other sites that i visit are working just not gmail, anyone else got this prob, or a solution to help me out, thanks guys

Posted

Both my partner and I have been using gmail since the invitation only stage too and we've had no problems at all. The only slightly odd thing a couple of days ago was it came up with a "type what you see below exactly as you see it". apart from that it's been fine .... sorry I can't help

Posted

Try with a different browser.. Or maybe get a program like regcleaner and clean out your registry see if that fixes it up..

If that doesn't work you might have to start again with a fresh install of windows it always helps sort everything out..

Posted

Dont do anything as drastic as that.

I'd be inclined to clear out your cache and delete all the temporary internet files, reboot and give it another go.

Posted

I had a couple of random emails asking if I had requested access to my GMail account which was weird. So I changed my passwords.

If you use Mozilla try clearing your private data by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Del or by clicking on Tools>Clear Private Data.

Posted

I had this problem last week where my inbox wouldn't load. After waiting a Lonnnnnngggg lonnnnggg time it said I could open it in HTML mode or what ever the downgraded mode is called.

Read the F&Q and it told me to delete my internet cache as sometimes the files become corrupted.

I did this and the problem went away.

I found the Gmail Help very easy to use.

P.s I'm a big fan and have been registered since it was invite only too 8)

Are you still having trouble?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...