Hi from Nelson

stuwalters

Hi, my name is Stewart i live in Nelson. All of a sudden i got this great urge to start looking after fish. I want to start marine and fresh water fish. Currently have 4 tanks, one with a brocken base. All empty. I am starting to get all the pieces together and i am not one to do things in a small way, i like big tanks, they look fantastic. I am keen to learn everthing i can about this hobby and to share what i learn. I fully support these forums they are a great place to meet and share, hope to get to know you all real fast. Have a great new year. :P:P:P

Hi Stu and Welcome . The best way to really get stuck into the hobby is to join a club , PM Caryl on here I think thats the closest club to you. Your also lucky that the annual Conferance is in your neck of the woods this year so lots of us will be heading your way in June, look forward to meeting you and good luck with starting up :)

Hi and welcome. Nelson has a club - Tasman Aquarium Club. Send an email or PM to AMAZONIAN in here as he is president. Yes, Marlborough and Tasman are hosting the next FNZAS conference next Queen's Birthday weekend in Nelson. Got the bus trip already planned :wink:

I believe several of the Nelson members have large tanks.