Happy new year

snookie

To one and all :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: be safe , be good :evil: 8) 8) 8) :D

Happy New Year!! I had a good new years eve went and picked up a miniature pinscher puppy (totally unexpected) hes so cute. My partner being a fisherman is out fishing so I went with a mate to paihia for a look at the fireworks arrived just in time to see the last of them but cool anyway. Didn't get out of the car just came home was better than sitting at home alone though and I got to go in an awesome 1998 Nismo Skyline woo hoo! Again Happy New Year everyone!

my best mate drunk waay to much alcys and we were at the mount beach, had to look after him all morning, from midnight till 6am. Had to walk him about 10km home and he could barely even stand. Lots of incidents on the way home..... very sore feet and back is buggered

Got to my car in the morning to find all the locks had been destroyd and my cars stereo system sloten, along with my grandparents digital camera which had all their photos from their trip to germany and england, my whole dash has been smashed, and my alarm is destroyd also.

But ahh well it could be worse, everyone is safe and its a beautiful day

Happy New Year everyone :bounce:

I've been on call since Friday and I'm about to leave work now (finishing this Friday):D .

I'll be celebrating this weekend with a bottle of napoleon brandy and a 12yr old bottle of scotch which unexpectedly appeared on my doorstep yesterday. It might be a wee bit late, but I will certainly be full of the New Year Spirit and as it's be within the 12 days of Christmas, it'll still be traditional.