Jewel Cichlid -

Casper

Just Curious, do you think there would me much of a market for these little guys? we have a breeding pair that just wont stop!

have only raised one batch of fry so far, but would really love to save the others instead of leaving them to be picked off the the clown loaches!

i know they can be quite fierce, especially when it is breeding, but a beautifull fish none the less

Just wondering if these guys are acutally sellable?

:) they have grown tons and are starting to get their color. At the moment my guppies are more agressive then the jewels.

Some Jewels are maybe 5cm +/- a bit and if i somehow lost my jewels i would buy some more. One of my fav fish i can sit watching them for ages.

I havnt seen any jewels being advertised, only ever seen a sick looking one at a LFS. Maybe if they were being advertised then they would be easier to sell/get rid of

.... surely im not the only person who regards jewels as one of their fav fish, alot of freinds see the jewels and want some however after explaining that they can get really agressive puts a few people off, others go and get new tanks specifically for jewels and then cannot find any.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...