Pre Mature but hey...8 foot tank fish ideas:D

henward

though a little premature... 8 foot tank is going up in a few months, need to know what to put in there, have some ideas. but need feedback from people. :D maybe some better ideas or some have fish to sell that i would like!

so far my idea:

1 black pleco

2 spotted metynis

3 silver dollars

1 silver aro

1 flagtail prochilodus

1 giant gourami

2 oscar - one white or one black

1 borneo tiger

2 apollo shark

1 pink tail calcheus (if able to find one)

15 fish in total too many?

im thinking maybe a couple more looking for aggressive fish that can live with these. cichlids maybe. dunno, geophagus? another silver aro?

clown knife fish?

id like clown loaches but will cloan loaches be able to feed with such hungry fish? if o then ill probably go for clown loaches and fatten them up.

maybe a catfish, large one?

like i said, a little premature but hey, just excited:D

thought bout it, dont wanna spend too much money.

skimmer alone is 300+

then live rock.

if its FW, i already have everything i need.

unless i can get away wiht out a skimmer but i am told repeatedly that i must have a skimmer.

i already have a reef tank, small one , my brother gave it to me wiht a few corals and mushrooms and some fish, getting used to that, and then ill upgrade:D

this one will be only a freshswater tank.

unless someone can give me a skimmer for cheap. i have a spare skimmer, but its the cheapest possible skimmer you can get, my brother said even for his 2.5 foot tank, its not good enough. so no chance on a huge tank i suppose with huge marine fish

well, all in all it cost me 20 bux

its feels orry money

i refused to pay

i said that i only pay when i receive it form him, it felt dodgy anyways.

when delivered i had the cash ready but instead it was cracked, so i called him after speaking to glass repariers, one fish tank guy said it would cost roughly 150-200 to fix, plus gotta put braces otherwise he will never guarantee or say its safe, so probably looking at 250 or just a little below. so i told the guy to come pick it up. he was pissed but so was i after receiving a useless tank

but i offered to pay 20 for his petrol, but not for anything else

20 isnt much but i consider that to be a costly lesson

now im just looking for either a new one, same length or a second hand that i can know the quality is good with some proper insurance:) once bitten 1 and a half shy