what can i keep with geos

dude

hey guys, i have a few q's i have recently bought a nice new big tank its 1.5mtrs long 55cm wide and 55cm high im going to put a geo in and 3 featherfin cats in it, i have been asking around if i will be able to keep some electric yellows in with them and have been told this is ok, the ph on my small tank at the moment is 7.8 and temp is 26, assuming that the new tank has the same water parameters can i keep these fish together, there will be plenty of rocks, caves and hiding place for them but just wanna know if this is ok

thanks in advance for your help :hail::hail::bow::bow: :

my Geo is a major bad ass and I can't keep any fish her size with her, I have a little geo and a young silver shark with her at the moment as they are the only 2 fish she left alone lol. Shes probably about 20cm and the little geo is half that as is the silver shark.

i have a geophagus Surinamensis its about 6-7 inches and the cats are little bit bigger, the geo isnt aggressive only when the cats go into his cave he chases them away i have one cat that chase the other ones around abit, thats why i thought i should upgrade to a bigger tank more space for them to roam and plus i will be adding alot more rocks and making caves with them stacked up with holes going through so they have their own little territory

Yellows will most likely only pick on each other and be fine in a 5ft tank.. And yeah if you have them in a standard peaceful community tank they may cause trouble but if you had a big enough tank and a few yellows they would probably just pick on each other.. Its like everything with fish though some strains or individual fish are just agro some people think its how they were brought up etc etc..