Street Racing in Romania!

tHEcONCH

i think i should ship the starlet over ther eand get some custom work done on it.......NOT

I wonder how much horse power the car gained with the chamber with 6 or so tips.....NOT ... ould hate to think of what they sound like though

I wonder if they look at what we do to our cars and think we are crazy. Just because they look terrible doesnt mean they wouldnt be fun to drive. Id love to take those cars for a thrash, funny looking cars are always the best..my paddock basher honda accord was hideous but jees it was fun, i could not kill it!!!

lulz! I found myself putting on a borat accent when reading it...

Mind you, some of the girls look a bit better than the average kiwi car-skanks albeit probably jailbait.... :lol:

BTW paul_r, your sig gives me a little giggle every time I see it, thanks for brightening my day. :wink:

This is a joke. Watch the video and you'll clearly see they are not going anywhere near the car's full speed (if that's what you want to call it - it is a Lada after all). You can hear the cars doing constant revs and even slowing down at one stage. They're also not doing more than 30km/h at any time. It's a piss-take of all the little annoying boy-racer wannabes around the world... I quite like it.

Just because they look terrible doesnt mean they wouldnt be fun to drive.

Fully agreed looks like a heap of fun! :D

And while i doubt those girls are REALLY his full time support crew, he has put together an entertaining video, he get's it!

It is also true Romania is dirt poor, country farm labourers there can get as little as around US $0.50 cents per day, subsistence living at best. Cheap as those cars are, I suspect the owners are probably from a better off background by the standards of the Country. I'll give him 10/10. :D