Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Some pics

Featured Replies

Beautiful!

Those clams are very impressive. My little one is one of my favourite things in my tank. I know you use a wide variety of foods in your tank. Is there any specific advice you have re the clams? I've read plenty but given how great yours are I would appreciate your take on it

  • Author
Is there any specific advice you have re the clams?

I dont really do anything special re the clams, clams need good lighting and low flow.

If you have zero nitrate then you should be adding ammonia to get the nitrates up a little as they dont like zero nitrates.

Good to have clams on a rock as they will attached themselves.

Does that Bluegirdled Angel nip at your corals?

Not yet, he is in my sump. i have mainly acropora in my sump which he does not touch.

They can nip on corals like brains, xenia etc. al depends on the fish as some will nip and some wont.

also how do I score some of those Acans

:D

Might try to auction some off oneday, hard coral to get.

Collected mine over the last 6 years.

Might try to frag some when i get time.

bit of hair algae by the nems reef...otherise looks very good. What species is the open brain? the green one- is it a Trac?

  • Author

both brains are trachyphylllias,

bit of hair algae by the nems reef..

cool, i will sell it if you want.

I want a lionfish :( Hehe.

How'd you originally get it? How long did you have it for? Any more pics?

I've always been fascinated by Lions :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.