November 1, 200718 yr comment_192109 Baryancistrus species like Gold nugget and LDA33-snowball so gets to 25-30cm. Usually called Magnum here (no chocolate jokes Caryl), likes a bit of current and is one of the more outgoing plecs. Omnivore so varied diet. Report
November 1, 200718 yr comment_192122 also known as L 047 http://www.planetcatfish.com/catelog/sp ... ies_id=191 Report
November 1, 200718 yr comment_192141 There were Magnums available from a supplier a wee while ago Report
November 1, 200718 yr comment_192145 Will have to ask hubby, he's at training at the mo so will get back to you 8) Report
November 2, 200718 yr comment_192417 :lol:Magnum Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:32 pm Post subject: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- {firenzenz said}Baryancistrus species like Gold nugget and LDA33-snowball so gets to 25-30cm. Usually called Magnum here (no chocolate jokes Caryl), :lol: :lol: what about magnum pi :lol: :lol: Report
November 2, 200718 yr comment_192452 lol, I have one.. he dosn't look much like tom selleck though... Report
November 2, 200718 yr comment_192489 Magnums came through Aquarius Imports.. (Afrikan's hubby) Report
November 3, 200718 yr comment_192604 A Vampire or Galaxy would be cool Snookie, might deal to some of those snails in my discus tank. Don't think Leporacanthicus is on the list but you never know what you might get let in as there are so many black with white spot plecs. I have a couple of L254 that were brought in as something else. here's the Male Report
November 3, 200718 yr comment_192617 Most of the fancy plecs we get here are of the minimum size, that is the importers order the real juvis( sometimes there a a few sizes available), as they are the cheapest and because our market can't really support more than $150-$200 by the time they reach retail. I would suspect that would be the sort of price unless your talking about zebs and some of the other $$$ plecs Report
November 3, 200718 yr comment_192624 I have l. heterodon and l.galaxias so you can get them at times. Report
November 3, 200718 yr comment_192636 Good to hear, will have to keep an eye out for some more. Really interesting mouth on them. What size is the galaxy Phyrestaata? Report
November 3, 200718 yr comment_192665 My galaxy is a l240, he's about 20-25 cm. would like to find a female but I don't have too much hope there.. I will try to breed my gold hets when they mature. I think I have one female and two males, not really sure though. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.