My seahorse tank is up and running now

carznkats

Well, its been a long process, but my tank is now set up and is currently home to three potbelly seahorses.

This is my tank which is 60x45x70cm I have yet to do a background for it, but am undecided on what to do as yet. The light is a 2ft T5.

P1020549_edited.jpg

This is my sump set up with a deltec mc500, and about 10Kg Live Rock, and a eheim pump.

P1020551_edited.jpg

PS. I will BEG you to try re-posting your pics :biggrin: ( in need a fix, lol! )

Don't press the Img button here in the forums "post a reply". Go to your photobucket and go to the thumbnail of the pic you want. Underneath it there are 4 different types of addies... point to the last one, "IMG Code" and click on it. A little yellow box should either flash "copied" very quickly automatically, meaning it is all ready on your clipboard to paste; or it will highlite the address in blue and you should then right-mouse-click and copy it. Then just paste that here under "post a reply"

I notice the Img button here is in small letters, but Photobucket uses Capital letters... everything must be perfect to work the link, so copy/paste works best for me...

hope that helps :) I have got to see your SH's!!

Yes, the first one is a female. She's so petite compared to the other two!!

What do you feed yours djsurf? Your pic was absolutely gorgeous!

I really do love the dark coloured one...both males love to hang on to the outlet pipe and the top of the overflow, which I had to put netting on as one of the ponies managed to get stuck in there and it took me a wee while to get him back out! :-?