Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Howdy folks

Featured Replies

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking around here for a wee while now and figured out the decent thing for me to do was introduce myself! The name's Vimal and have been with tank for a year or so now. I only have a 2foot tank that's been through a few changes.. from a platy-ful tank (wasn't counting on them breeding so much, d'oh) to a tank that was pretty much a snail tank with a few fish in the background.. but I think I've got it somewhat sorted out now (fingers crossed). This is what my tank currently looks like, sorry its a bit dark:

tank.jpg

There are 3 small clown loaches and 2 khulis, 6 glass ghost cats, 5 rasboras and 8 glowlights. There's a bristlenose in there too that I'm babysitting, but may hold onto it :wink:

I've got some driftwood imbibing at the moment and when that's ready I'll try to work out a nice layout for the tank - I've been looking at all your photos and taken advice from your posts and hope my tank comes out looking similarly nice

Am also reading up on all the info here about Discus tanks and am hoping to get a second set up going.

Thanks for all the info you've posted and hope to learn a lot more from this forum :D

  • Author
:roll: MTS :lol:

welcome to the forums :bounce:

Yeah totally. Just bought another tank (3foot) last night which brinks me to 4 tanks but only one up and running. :P

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.