Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HI everyone!

Featured Replies

Hi everybody,

I'm in CHCh and just getting into marine - should be picking up my new Red Sea Max in a week or so. Great to see some awesome tanks already underway.... will give me something to aim for at least!

Hi :P

Welcome to the forum...you'll get lots of help here. The saltwater section will be a great help to you. Once your tank is set up post some pics:)

Caper

  • Author

Thanks for the welcome! Have to say I can't wait to get started - I'm already seeing the possibility of more than one tank....! (That is assuming I go OK with the first one)

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi and welcome Sapphire :D:D

Good luck with the marine tank....I'm also setting one up! Getting some potbelly seahorses which will be awesome!

You should come to one of our Totally Tanked meetings...they are on the first Saturday of every month, pm me if you are interested. We are a social group that just love to discuss fish!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

hi Sapphire

ya another chch reefer

i set up my reef tank a few weeks ago

it tould be good to see you at the TT meeting :D

wilson

Greetings. This is a FANTASTIC site and you'll have fun on it. No need to mention about TT as three other members have welcomed you already. TT is on the 6th of next month and will probably be here as I'll be away and Mrs Loopy will be home.

Welcome.

Mr L

  • Author

thanks for the welcome (again!!). I'm really glad I found the forum - especially as I'm new to all this - it's great to have so many experienced brains to pick!! As a newbie I'm sure I'll be doing alot of that! :D

Would definitely be keen to turn up at a TT meeting also!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.