tHEcONCH's Red Sea Max

tHEcONCH

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not entirely - But I'm going to apply a new test to pretty much everything from now on - "Could I go to Canada and ride trails for three weeks without having to employ experts to look after my stuff when I'm away?" If the answer is no, I'm getting rid of it.

So, can I 'frag' a mushroom by chopping it off through the base (rather than chipping it off? I have one that is getting too big, but I can't chip it off the tiny pice of rock it is on without collateral damage - can I just cut it off? Will it survive my brutality?

(ps, no fmxmatt, not the one for you!)

Hmmm.. I am sure I had five a while back, then my post count went backwards...

So, can I 'frag' a mushroom by chopping it off through the base (rather than chipping it off? I have one that is getting too big, but I can't chip it off the tiny pice of rock it is on without collateral damage - can I just cut it off? Will it survive my brutality?

Should survive ok, and grow a new head where you chopped it off.

The trick is to get the top bit to stay put. Tooth picks seem to work the best, unless you have a very territorial Goldstripe Maroon Clown who does not like any form of tank rearrangement, and yanks the tooth picks out and chucks them down the back of the tank and the mushys float away, never to be seen again.