September Meeting of Christchurch Totally Tanked

Loopy

Meeting Date : 1st of September, 5.00pm.

Location : 57A Hoon Hay Road unless someone else would like to host this month??? Let us know. A place that free of distractions and got a good space for us all to sit together would be ideal.

Remember to consider who you would like to nominate as a Secretary, President, Treasurer and possibly Editor (i know Caryl would love to see us with our own newsletter)or any other position that you see as necessary or of interest, Or if you would like to run for one of these positions yourself, consider how you will convince us you will be the best for the job.

Bring something for a shared dinner. And bring along anything you want to sell or share.

We have also been offered a site to do a fundraising barbecue for Saturday 15 of September. Please consider if you are available to assist with this as it will be an excellent opportunity to advertise and spread the word about the club. More will be discussed at the meeting.

Look forward to seeing you all!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll ask my flatmates if they'd be okay with people coming along for a meeting that day. We have a big lounge but might have to organise some extra seating. I'll let you know, but at least it's not far from your place if things change. =)

yo' loop

I am not sure if I am going too make it but i will try.

Do you know if TT is going too do the bbq at our papanui store.

I cant do it they ask me if I could work and its always nice too have the extra $$ in my pocket .

cheers scalare 8)

I think it would be very silly not to accept the offer. i would like to see how many are interested and who can contribute and assist with the whole event. Do you have to let them know by a certain date?

(I am a bit scared to do it by myself as i have never done anything like it before :o )

Hey guys, my flat would be fine with hosting the September meeting if you like. We've all been to at least one meeting, no children live here, but we don't have the best layout for seating or the greatest number of seats. I'm sure we can pull in a few extra chairs from various places though, and rearrange the lounge to accommodate more people.

The only problem I can see is if we have lots of members (Loopy =P) who are allergic to cats as I have a fairly large cat who is still shedding the last of his winter coat (despite being short-haired).

Anyway, the offer is there, although we will completely understand if it's not ideal. No obligation to accept. =)

Thank you Janelle (and flatmates) for your kind offer!

I think it would be great fun to come and visit and have a meeting at your place.

I will fill myself up with antihistamines before i come, Hopefully that will help with the cat.

and yep you are on to it Wilson. Your help would be hugely apperciated :bow:

OK, well we're just down the road from Loopy's and around a couple of corners.

5 Dalkeith Street, Hoon Hay.

Link to a map: http://www.smaps.co.nz/nz/christchurch/hoon+hay/dalkeith+street/5/

Basically, go past Loopy's house heading towards the Cashmere hills, make a right into Lewis Street where The Corner Bar is (look for the Speights sign), then take the only left into Wyn, then first right into Dalkeith. Our gravel driveway is about the 2nd pole on your left, tall brown fence with white letterboxes for 5 and 5A, and we're the FRONT house, so just come up the drive to the door at the concrete steps. I'll try and remember to signpost it for everyone and we'll put the light on in case people come after dark.

Very easily! I bet the tuna eat nemo and his friends too :wink:

:lol: Exactly, it's the Circle of Life, and the Omega-3 is good for the brain and joints, both things that I need help with, haha. j/k about the whole Circle of Life deal. :P But there's no denying that eating fish is good for you. But probably not Nemo fish.