January 8, 201115 yr comment_414467 collecting is ok except for quota fish need to be legal sizeand how many cold marine tanks in NZ have a small snapper or two in them? I know that the tank that we had when I was growing up did Report
January 8, 201115 yr comment_414468 and how many cold marine tanks in NZ have a small snapper or two in them? I know that the tank that we had when I was growing up did no 2 on the list of fish you shouldn't put in your tank Report
April 23, 201115 yr comment_430768 This is some fantastic information for a beginner wanting to get into a marine set-up. Thank you so much to those of you who have contributed. This has inspired me to try something different. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.