planted tank pictures

dimebag

could you sandwich moss between 2 sheets of that material

Yup, the common thing is to sandwich the moss between two layers of mesh, sew it together, then attach it with suction cups - lots of suction cups.

Since my tank is only little, I went for the streamlined and somewhat cheats way of just sticking it straight to the back glass....

• 2 weeks later...

now feeling very envious. sigh. Great tanks guys, but I have a newbie type question. I have ambulia in both my tanks as it was very easy to grow (and lfs said it was THE plant to get) Yet I don't see any in your tanks. Do you not like it? I don't like mine and am looking for an alternitive (moss wall here I come) as I cant seem to keep it looking nice and green, its constantly growing brown algae on it. Non of my other plants have it so I have put it down to new lights being a bit too strong for it. and now that I have gone completely off topic I will go.

Great tanks all.

How old is your tank Nicolette? I always get ginger/brown algae in a new tank for a couple of months at least. The snails get rid of most of it after a while.

I have ambulia in my two foot community tank. It doesn't handle the higher temps that you would need for Discus too well.