Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

rapt

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I am 99% sure that lighting has been upgraded to 4x T5 in that tank. I brought the other thank that came from the same person that made this one. The one in the auction was used for corals and the tank I brought was for fish only, he had them both running together. I changed the lighting to 4x T5 on my tank. You can view my tank here, most of the corals were small frags and were fine under 4x T5
  2. My fish tank. Its has been planted for almost a year now.
  3. rapt replied to Milet's topic in Beginners Corner
    The best way to get worms is to get a 2L bottle of water and put some dish washing liquid in it, about 2 teaspoons should do. Then just tip it on the grass in one spot and the worms will come to the top in less than a minute. I used to get 2-3 worms from one bottle of water. Give them a rinse under fresh water to remove any dishwashing liquid and they are ready to feed to your fish. I used to do this all the time to feed my fire eel before he escaped and dried up on the floor.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.