GM fish are being killed

cichlid7

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and what do people do when they get caught by MAF? mr colombo street tries to put the blame all onto the other person when mr colombo street was selling them on trade me making a huge profit and stating in his add to everyone that basically these fish were illegal.......nice one. who is the one with 24 hour suveilance on him :lol:

they have been to 4 petshops so far and they have got my phone number (the guy that got raided had my number in his fishroom) but i haven't got any danios so i am waiting for a visit or a phone call.

ouch, that sucks.

I was in Chch last year, but only had goldfish at the time so didn't really know any of the places to go.

I did however wander into Organism which was a really cool store IMO.

gee cichlid you must feel special starting up this gossip coloumn. FRIG! we were there when MAF was there doing the whole thing. you just rang you know who just to get the gossip to start this whole thread making out you know all!!!!

got nothing better to do huh?

everybody that bought these fish knew what they were, and the risks. of getting caught. its the way it goes!

WELL SORRY illusionz_NZ

i rung him to let him know and them he told me what i have said

also i think i said 'i rung the guy who had all the fish killed'

So instead of being a smart arse i think you should find sum thing better to do with your time and stop hassling me!!!!!!