Congratulations guys on another great Killi newsletter

paul_r

Would just like to say a quick thanks to another great monthly newsletter by the NZKA. Im very new to killis and have received two newsletters so far as well as tons of priceless advice from other members.

And keep up the great work.

If your not a member of NZKA i really recomend it, a lot of real nice people and a ton of information that no ammount of money can buy

Paul

Hey thanks heaps for that guys, I'm sure Tim will buzz when he reads this thread.

Most of the work that is done to get this out like this, appears to go unappreciated by most, so it is great to see this public forum of appreciation.

Thanks guys.

By the way, mistakes can and do happen, but if you haven't recieved yours yet, hit me with an email so we can figure out what went wrong and rectify the problem.

Yeah i can imagine there would be alot of work involved to get each newsletter out. Hopefully one day ill be ablt to add something to the newsletter.

Also im not too sure who to tell or where to post, but i thought it would be a neat idea, im willing to donate some of my time evry now and then to help out the NZKA, as it has helped me out so much. So if anyone needs a hand with anything you can PM me, and so long as im not too overworked with my studies it should be fine. I live in Whakatane and dont mind a bit of travel.

Also im not too sure who to tell or where to post, but i thought it would be a neat idea, im willing to donate some of my time evry now and then to help out the NZKA, as it has helped me out so much. So if anyone needs a hand with anything you can PM me, and so long as im not too overworked with my studies it should be fine. I live in Whakatane and dont mind a bit of travel.

:hail: nice offer. Are you aware that we will be having a working bee sometime soon (within a couple months i think) to fix up the NZKA show stand etc? might be something you are interested in, im sure there will be quite a few people there that you can meet, including myself :roll: :)

Rogan

yeah i sent Tim an email this morning to let him know that im avialable if he needs an extra pair of hands.

Just thought id let everyone know in case they had something they needed a hand with. Doesnt have to be fish related

Gidday Fellow Killi Keepers,

Hi. To the National supporters I make no apologies, to caryl (whoops will add your email address in list after posting this post), to paul r ( I need an accountant ), and to all others congratulating the newsletter staff ( Thanks, it makes a big difference since my partner never gives me any positive feedback on how nice my killies look. She just gives me other things :-) )

Oh yeh I nearly forgot. If it wasnt for our president cracking the whip at me, the newsletter would never come out!!! No, seriously, Alan Wakelin contributes/works the most for the club. At the end of the day it isnt the easiest position. Another person who works just as hard is our treasurer/secretary, Erling Jensen. Without him we wouldnt have anyone to accept money from new and rejoining members as well as accepting and replying to alot of correspondance.

And then there is Stuart Lord. Well, where do I start? He is an oracle. If he opens his mouth then take what he says as being gospil (unless of course you dont have the time or for some reason dont agree with him)

:-) As the killi spieces preserver for the NZKA, he definately has passion for protecting and growing the club.

What a happy family we have all become.

Keep Breeding killies.

Cheers

Tim

Tim

• 2 weeks later...