thoughts on TLC

puddle

I also try to avoid additives but Gannet bought lots of treatments with his tank

used the TLC tank start cycle thing and seemed to run well, I try to avoid the rest and watch the fish for changes, lets me know when things are wrong

the tingle in the fingers lets me know when the heaters broken, lol

I think a lot of the worlds wild fish are swimming in chemical baths even marine fish in some areas are putting up with our waste products or amazon fish, deforestation changing their water parameters

silt from up valley land developments have changed the inner harbour in Tauranga, they used to land light planes in one area now the mud is calf deep and they would have to dodge the mangroves

tlc does not do any plant fertiliser products-their bacterial starter is just that- a non chemical product-we have found it to be very helpful in cycling new tanks -it has also proven to be twice as fast as other brands removing ammonia-we have tested on shop tanks and had other independant tests done-no i am not saying this to sell more product -otherwise i would sell more of the competition -i have just found it to be good -if you need a natural bacterial starter - -i hope this helps :D-just our opinion :wink: