Conference pics

Caryl

At the time I was wondering why it was taking so long to take the pic of Tim and I, then I saw why ---- that wok will pay - oh yes his turn will come next year :lol:

Fantastic pic's of a really good time.

Thanks again Caryl

I certainly tried to get at least one of everyone but note some managed to appear a lot more than others! :roll:

I was pleased with how they came out, especially as the lighting was so low.

Thanks Caryl, it takes a lot of time to take, edit and post pics ad you've done a wonderful job. Much appreciated.

And I'm pleased to see I managed to stay out of all the pics aside from the actual conference! Woohoo!

Love it fishy_t!!! :lol:

EVERY pic I specifically took of Faran came out blurry. It was suggested he might be a vampire as I didn't seem to be able to catch him on film :wink:

Luckily he is in some group shots. :lol:

Great pics! Are the pics of the big turtles Leatherback turtles?

Hayley

Sorry to say they only have one Hawksbill Sea Turtle and no leatherbacks. Pictures of the Hawksbill are in the National Aquarium sub album.

Sincere apologies to any leatherbacks that I may have missed!

Thanks Caryl, it takes a lot of time to take, edit and post pics ad you've done a wonderful job. Much appreciated.

And I'm pleased to see I managed to stay out of all the pics aside from the actual conference! Woohoo!

And we sure can't have Faran getting away with this ( jumping on Fishyt's band wagan :)

Maybe he's thinking " can i really drink all this before the bus leaves ? "

FaranBeer.jpg

oh bummer about the turtle thing Blue it would do wonders for the species if the had a leatherback :( but oh well at least they have turtles lots of places dont have anything more than green sea turtles which are cool but if you see them everywhere you sort of wonder where all the other turtles are! Hawksbills are cute though! :D

Hayley :bounce:

Aww man, next someone's gonna bring back that pic from last year... or the new exec pic where I look half asleep. Okay, okay, you got me!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hmmm. its hardly JUST a hawksbill turtle! Hawksbills are my favourite Turtle. Plus they are IUCN CRITICAL and CITES I...

Sorry david, but no one ever said "just a hawksbill"