****Update us on your fronnies *****

nimbochromis_freak

hey ya guy's,

i couldn't sex my adults properly until they where 4-5 yrs and started to breed.i thought i had 3 adult males.one turned out to be the best breeding female i had :lol: she was the smallest which i thought the stunty alpha male thingie.

i also found that the females show the most aggression as the guy's really don't give a toss. so be very careful when swapping around fronty's when they are young.

i got pretty good at trying to sex the little guy's, useing the technec of watching their behaviour,based on: what was going on in the adult tank for years.so far i think i done alright, any front site will tell you the only way to get a good ratio is to buy large numbers, as they mature to breeding age then remove access males.

girls can have just as large ahead as the guy's,they can look identical.

hope this is some help guy's, and keep up the pic's i love seeing the guy's grow :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail: you's are all doing a fantastic job :bow::bow:

Tu said:

Ok i give up, i tried everything Caryl said in the "how to post pictures" forum.

but i just dont think i was supposed to put picks on here

If you want your pics to show up, then click on the OPENING p><p> <!-- m --><a  href=http://www.fnzas.org.nz/fishroom/faq.php?mode=bbcode

that explains how to use a shortened version.

When you have done this... do a test by clicking on PREVIEW before you click on SUBMIT.

NOTE*

The end of your link MUST finish in a JPG or GIF.. no numbers or other details.

IE: http://i9999.photobucket.com/albums/l282/MY FISHES/03-29.jpg

If your pic does NOT show up after this... then you have done something wrong.. or the site you are using does not allow uploading from their site.

Suggest Photobucket if you have probs.

If you are posting a pic... then your link should look like this

%7Boption%7DPUT%20YOUR%20LINK%20HERE' alt='color]'>

Colour just for clarification.

Bill.