Twenty Four Beardie Eggs

Pegasus

Twenty Four Beardie Eggs...

My Niece has a bearded draqon that she has had for around two years.

She thought it was a male, and named it Diesel.. but on looking in on it today she saw it had laid twenty four eggs.

I know nothing about these animals.. but I am presuming the eggs will be infertile.. as it has not been anywhere near another Beardie in all the time she has had it.

Is this correct.. Will they be infertile...?

Bill.

Yeah, will most likely be infertile, but as livingart said you never know...

If your neice is ever wanting to sell her I would be interested in her to pair up with a bearded male, but I'm not pushing her to sell it or anything, just if she ever decided to :roll:

Would have to get a male first, been looking for adult singles and pairs and have managed to find another single I can buy, but would need to find out its sex... Then maybe we can talk...

I'm really looking forward to beardies becoming as common and plentiful (and cheap) as the rest of the world. In Europe and the USA you can buy a baby beardie for NZ$50 or less. Then again, in Oz you can catch them running wild.

Original plans when we came to NZ was to breed beardies, but never got into it because the one and only breeder we could find 4 years ago wanted about twice the current shop prices a baby beardie....