Christchurch Shop Crawl Pics

Caryl

Well that was a first with the Kapi-Mana group. Whenever someone suggests and organises it! :lol:

By the way sub.z, your log is at my son's place wrapped in plastic but may need to be re-waterlogged when you get it home. Please contact him forst to make sure someone is home.

great photos! I am glad to see that gold severum doesn't get in the way just for me! I find he has to be in every shot :evil:

I could have sworn i saw you taking a photo of the silver dollar babies on sunday night Caryl?

You did but unfortunately they came out too blurry :cry:

Billaney and Chris have photos too. I have copies of them but it is not my place to put their photos in my photobucket so hopefully they will upload theirs soon.

We visited a person who kindly let us see her tanks , i can't remeber her real name but think her fishroom name was illiusions or something similar , i said i'd e-mail some pictures of her tank to her but have not got an e-mail address if she or any of the CHCH people know how i mean please drop me a pm so i can keep my word and send her the photo's, thanks :)