May 26, 200719 yr comment_164560 wat sort of skimmer would you reccommend for an 80L nano-reef? i am looking for a hang-on. are there any that i could get for under $400? :-? Report
May 26, 200719 yr comment_164567 deltec mc300 would be perfect, should be able to get one around that money. Report
May 26, 200719 yr comment_164629 At 80L I think it'd be worth looking into something like a Remora from Marinedepot. I know you can buy the Nano Remoras without a pump (their pumps are 110v) so you can just buy the equivalent pump here in 240v. Report
May 27, 200719 yr comment_164866 deltec mc300 would be perfect, should be able to get one around that money. I have one of these on my 105l tank, works a treat. Report
May 28, 200719 yr Author comment_164923 anyone know exactly how mcuh the deltec mce300 costs? thanks for everybody's advice - much appreciated. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.