Spur thighed male lonely hearts

Looking for an older Spur thigh female for our lonely male, hes 52 years young and is sick of mating with my old workboot we gave him for company.

looking for an active non smoker, with good sense of humour, preferably under 150 years old. Sorry to be racist but for cultural reasons must be another spurthigh although other races will be considered for neighbours

I realise that, but nothing ventured and nothing gained, found out about one in tauranga recently, owned by very old lady, brought it out from england when she was girl, have been promised it, but i have to wait for the white coats to take her away

is sick of mating with my old workboot we gave him for company.

Awww.. my mate's family had a tortoise - their backyard was secured so he could roam around.

He had to have his "friends" (boots etc) changed often, as he always got sick of them after a while :lol: :roll: "Men!!!"

Good luck finding yours a girlie

our "man" is a misogynist and still remains faithfull to his "old boot" he has promised that as soon as a real natural "woman" comes along he will give his current gf the "boot". He says he is starting to get tired of his leather fetish as his "sole" isnt in it anymore and he doesn't think it will "last".

Boy I wanted to add to Mark's last post but remembered I am a Mod and this is a family forum :lol:

Gannet I thought you said that you don't work for Mark you just go and HUG him a lot! Had to read it twice :lol:

i thought it was hilarious :D very clever

...one in tauranga recently, owned by very old lady, brought it out from england when she was girl, have been promised it, but i have to wait for the white coats to take her away

Can you borrow her for a bit before then?

Why don't you offer to take her around your park.

Just think, it would rock her soxs to see part of the park named after her.

The tortoise enclosure "Effies Retreat", or something.

She may go for it in her failing years.