more b/n catfish hatched.

Goldie

Fifteen plus from the first hatching (they had to survive six clown loaches and two gouramis). The second hatching are swarming and too hard to count...................I keep getting dizzy :o trying to just guesstimate LOL. They sure zip around the tank fast. The gravel in the tank is mainly dark and so they are also well camouflaged. Believe me- there are a lot.

Thanks all. Yes I am thrilled with those little critters and since you are the paternal grandad, so to speak, Bruce the honour of naming them is all yours ROFL

Everytime I change the water I have to check that no babies have been swept up. Same with cleaning the filter. They sure are growing fast though so I had better ring some LFS and see if I can arrange for most of them to find new homes.

ok Ira I must say I am so nervous about shipping fish and have never done it before myself. However I am taking some of the Novembers' hatching up to Blenheim with me and hope to learn how to ship fish while I am there. Sure will keep you posted. Do you wish to adopt a boy or girl :wink: You realise that the twins cannot be separated of course :D

ok Ira I must say I am so nervous about shipping fish and have never done it before myself. However I am taking some of the Novembers' hatching up to Blenheim with me and hope to learn how to ship fish while I am there. Sure will keep you posted. Do you wish to adopt a boy or girl :wink: You realise that the twins cannot be separated of course :D

Goldie - if you are going to ship them, I am keen :)