more b/n catfish hatched.

Goldie

OK Ira, Chris and TeeCee noted and I will keep you informed. There are at least 20 in the first hatching and I am still trying to count the second hatching (I keep getting cross-eyed) There are many many.

Grant sure does take a good pic. Thanks Grant.

OK Ira, Chris and TeeCee noted and I will keep you informed. There are at least 20 in the first hatching and I am still trying to count the second hatching (I keep getting cross-eyed) There are many many.

Grant sure does take a good pic. Thanks Grant.

Also, would be good if you could come up with a price or something, just so I know how much to save :D!

OK after a lot of thought .......... :o:o:o ..................If you are a paid up member of the FNZAS the cost will simply be the cost of shipping/postage.

If you are not a member of the FNZAS then $5 per Bristlenose now does that sound fair?????????????

OK after a lot of thought .......... :o:o:o ..................If you are a paid up member of the FNZAS the cost will simply be the cost of shipping/postage.

If you are not a member of the FNZAS then $5 per Bristlenose now does that sound fair?????????????

AFAIK I'm a member :D

Does "I'm about to send off my NZKA registration and I'm also intending to join the UHAS on their first meeting in Feb" work or would I have to pay to get one for the aquarium that my mum is setting up in her office? If they'll still be there in a month then I'll be a member then :) .

Does "I'm about to send off my NZKA registration and I'm also intending to join the UHAS on their first meeting in Feb" work or would I have to pay to get one for the aquarium that my mum is setting up in her office? If they'll still be there in a month then I'll be a member then :) .

Just make sure nothing can eat them in there.