March 30, 200719 yr comment_154247 Is anybody selling Otto's if so could you please pm with price. Thanks. Report
March 30, 200719 yr comment_154248 That shop that's not far from you Jim has what I'd consider breeders in their front tank. But might be another story getting them off them. The females were very nicely conditioned and being escorted by frisky males. Report
March 30, 200719 yr Author comment_154249 Hi Alan they are not for sale. (got my glass, hope I don't break it.) Report
March 30, 200719 yr comment_154251 Don't get your fingers between the joint, and don't try to do it on your own. Report
March 31, 200719 yr comment_154291 I got three from Brian at the goldfish bowl, they were the only three he had. Cost 13$ each Report
March 31, 200719 yr comment_154327 pretty sure they're on the list so just order some from ur LFS. they always seem to have them at jansens so if u guys get really desperate i can send some down Report
March 31, 200719 yr Author comment_154328 Have you got some Fishboi or would you be sending them from Jansens ? Report
March 31, 200719 yr comment_154329 Have you got some Fishboi or would you be sending them from Jansens ? Jansens Report
March 31, 200719 yr comment_154331 pretty sure they're on the list so just order some from ur LFS. they always seem to have them at jansens so if u guys get really desperate i can send some down From which list is the LFS going to order? It seems we haven't seen Ottos here for some months and I wonder (what has been suggested before) that the LFS is not ordering from all available suppliers, but just one or two. So if you could shed some light on which supplier has them on the wholesale list then we might get some too up here. Thanks. Report
March 31, 200719 yr comment_154332 From which list is the LFS going to order? It seems we haven't seen Ottos here for some months and I wonder (what has been suggested before) that the LFS is not ordering from all available suppliers, but just one or two. So if you could shed some light on which supplier has them on the wholesale list then we might get some too up here. Thanks. i'll check for u on wed [my day off] unless someone here working at jansens can tell us before then. Report
March 31, 200719 yr comment_154352 saw some in Jansons Botany a month or two back-couple of different vaiations too if I'm remembering right Report
March 31, 200719 yr comment_154385 Ottos are awesome algae eaters. Just wanted to add that they're well worth the price and I have 3/4 left after a few years. Just add them to your tank over an hour as they're sensitive to new conditions. Oh, that's after you track some down Report
April 1, 200719 yr comment_154473 saw some in Jansons Botany a month or two back-couple of different vaiations too if I'm remembering right Was there zebra ones by any chance? I work at a fish shop and they haven't been on the lists ive seen for weeks Report
April 1, 200719 yr comment_154481 marble ones, and i think theres only one left... and i dunno whether its looking too health atm - just went today. Report
April 1, 200719 yr comment_154482 Oh puhlenty of ottos at Jansens Botany btw, got all of mine from there. Report
April 1, 200719 yr comment_154533 havent seen otos on the list for a while but havent been looking at all the ones we get. we have one marble in stock at present (must have sold all its buddies) Report
April 2, 200719 yr comment_154668 I'm looking to get rid of my oto, I'm pretty sure it's been eating the leaves of my hygrophilia. I'd take $10 for him. Pickup would be from highland park. Report
April 24, 200719 yr comment_158637 havent seen otos on the list for a while but havent been looking at all the ones we get. If you have the time sharn could you post on which wholesale list they are as my LFS seems not to be able to get them Report
April 24, 200719 yr comment_158702 which lfs would that be carla ? I asked at all three :roll: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.