my new guppy tank

Gannet

ok so i moved house and now i have guppies (for the gf)

they are in a 2ft tank

have a spounge filter in one conera, and a box filter in the other coner,

as a substrae i have used small schist rocks (so babies can get in the gaps to hide in.

there is also some larger schist to make lil teratories,

i also have a fake ambuila, and a fake sword plant, (will get more when i havbe $$$

i have 1 wild female, 1 white with black eyes female, and one gold platnum male,

the wild female is preg from a different male

and here are some pics

male and female

Image0097-1.jpg

male

Image0096.jpg

whole tank

Image0095.jpg

will try to get beter pics at some stage

so yea we will see what happens

• 2 weeks later...

Nice tank Gannet, congratulations.

I don't want to start yet another angry, argumentative post, but could I ask that you say "my" gf, not "the" gf? Its just a pet peeve of mine - she's not a thing, she's a person :):):)

I know its how people have always spoken, I remember people saying "meet the wife" thirty years ago. It annoyed me then and it annoys me now, even if the term isn't used intentionally as a put down.

Cheers

well i have my 1st guppies bubbas (tehehe fry) just did a water change and saw 1, then 2, then 6 etc etc etc, so i stoped the water syphon, and used a smaller hose to finish it off, IE airline.

some look yellow like mum n dad, but one has blue on it and looks realy nice.

to small to get pics of, less than 1cm how old would they be?

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd add I LOVE YOUR TANK setup and goodluck with breeding your guppies. I'm doin the same thing at the moment and I have four females pregnant and some very pretty but young males. Do you know if the small young females can bear live young o.k? I have two females which are pretty young - just got them and their already pregnant, just need to know if they'll be o.k.

Cheers

Butterfly