FNZAS Exec Meeting Saturday 3rd Feb

Warren

Hello all FNZAS affiliated Club members,

The FNZAS Executive will be holding an Executive Committee meeting in Turangi on Saturday 3rd February.

Any FNZAS Member is welcome to come to the meeting as an observer. Any club delegate is welcome to come to the meeting with full voting and speaking rights. If your club wishes to send delegates and they have changed since conference 2006 then you must advise the FNZAS of the names of the your club delegates before the meeting in writing or by email. This must be a club committee decision.

All are welcome. This is a right all members have but nobody every exercises this right. Would be good to see a few faces especially with the Molly Hunt being held the same weekend in the same area.

Email me if you want the address and a map.

Grant and I have booked the ferry but might be a bit late depending on who we believe on how long it takes to get from Wgtn to Turangi (and whether the MX5 slips under the speed cameras). Ferry leaves 5.45am and arrives at 9am (assuming it is on time). We have been assured we can make it in 4 hours.

Warren looks like we are going to have a good turn out forthe Executive meeting. I think a couple of Waikato members are coming down for the molly hunt but i will encourge them to come along especiacally as we are hosting the National fishshow in October this year :D:D:D

Now by the time you get off the Ferry Caryl, it will probably be 10.00am.

but I am sure the MX-5 can reach 150kph so you should be in Turangi in No time.

Just be sure to watch out for Billaney... he will be stopped in the middle of the road looking for fish and tanks :lol: