Molly Hunt 04/02/07????

dave

I know this is short notice but the FNZAS executive have a committee meeting in Turangi on Saturday the 3rd of Feburary. I was kinda thinking about organising one of my lengaryary molly hunts for the Sunday the 4th of Feburay. If there is enough interest i will make some enqires about accomadation. Previously have used the Oasis motor camp at Tokanuu which has cabins and hot pools reasonably priced.

Please let me know ASAP if you would like this to happen Phone (07)8495275 or (021)02223900 or just sent a Pm

Trips like this are a good oppinunity for members of the FNZAS to catch up :D:D

Dave

Pres of Waikato club & FNZAS VP

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The molly hunt is happenning at the Tookannu swamp at 10am 04/02/07

What do you need well a net, bucket , towel, old shoes, chance of clothes, Oxy shell or portable air pump, Plastic bags and plenty of Ethustamium :D:D

Made a couple of enquires in regaurds to accomodation this being a Waitangi weekend the best option was Club Habitat in Turangi

Types of accodation avaible are

6 * Backpackers Dooms which sleep up to 6 people at $22pnpp

4* Backpackers cabins which sleep 2-4 people at $26pppn

You will need to provide bedding but have use of a communal kitchen

3*motel units minimun of 2 people at $95pnAlso exceutive lodges at $119pn

Please ask for Shirely at Club habitat Ph (07)3867492

As i said in previous post this is going to be alot of fun so i hope to see you there.

Along with the moly hunt there is the National trout centre, hot pools , catfishing at the tailrace and plenty of other actives that can be done. Will look at maybe organising a BBQ or some sort of dinner get together on the Saturday night.

Please contact me so i can try and keep track on numbers via PM, Phone or Email

Dave :D:D

You know that you will be always welecome Polgara :D

Looking at Starting the great molly hunt at 10am on the 4th of Feb.

Also i am looking into pricing for a group tour & prawn fishing at th prawn Park at Huka falls Thinking of aroung 2pm. Will have prices hopefully in the next 24hrs if not deafenily monday some people still on holiday.

Please give me feedback if you like that idea Done it before and it was a Blast :D