Hi All

*Virgil

Im new here, so I guess this is where I introduce myself.

My name is Virgil. I live in the city of Saskatoon in the province of Saskatchewan in the country of Canada. I am a husband and a father of 4 children. Im the only one in the house with the aquarium bug.

I was quite heavily involved in the hobby about a dozen years ago, and have become re-involved over the last year and a half. My fishroom quickly grow from 0 to 15 tanks. My tanks are all 15 gallons and under which works nicely for the fish I like to keep and breed. I do have plans for some larger tanks at some time in the future. My main interest is in breeding fish, especially small characins and corys. I get a lot of satisfaction out of raising a tank full of tiny fry to adult hood, particularily if it is one that is known to be a little tough to do.

I heard about this board through another board that pegasus happened to drop in to for awhile. I look forward to getting to know you all a little better and hope I can contribute something useful to this board.

Regards

Virgil

Welcome to New Zealand Virgil. I hope you realise I am joking when I say you must be a failure as a parent if you have not managed to interest anyone else in your family in fish keeping :lol:

Hope you join in our ongoing Name That Fish competition. You will find the rules under Name That Fish in the Fun section. We are up to our 6th game now.

Hi Virgil,

Glad to see you finally made it. By the look of your first great post it looks as though you're are gonna fit right in here, and with 15 tanks full of fish to talk about we hope to hear some interesting stories.

Sorry about the CA in my message, I thought it was Califonia, but Canada is good, in fact Canada is excellent :):)

Great to have you here.

Pegasus.

BY THE WAY EVERYONE. VIRGIL IS OUR 100th MEMBER.