Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paradise Fish

Featured Replies

Can someone please tell me how to sex paradise fish. I have approx 12 of them in a tank and cant tell them apart, they all look the same. Are they able to go with any other fish

Cheers

I wouldn't recommend community as in tetras etc, but then people may have them and they are fine?? I had a whole heap that I raised outside... when I finally brought them inside and acclimatized them to warm water I noticed the warmer it got for them the more attitude they have lol I held that lot in my Geo tank before they went to people. The females are definately smaller and plumper, males being larger, brighter and fins are a dead give away.

:D

  • Author

Thanks for all the help. I would like to set them up in a display tank but not with normal cichlids. I might purchase some Geos Braz and mix the 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.