December 7, 200619 yr comment_134531 Came across this while browsing. http://www.aquarticles.com/articles/tra ... es_nz.html About time you guys had another one. Bill (Pegasus) Report
December 8, 200619 yr comment_134550 Okay that's it!!! Who wants a roomie that is pretty good with computers, Networks and even handy around cars and power tools. I'm Movin to NZ... Report
December 8, 200619 yr comment_134563 sounds like great fun. i am surprised at how nice the "wild" mollies look. Report
December 8, 200619 yr comment_134579 If it is after March I could accomodate maybe 12 people (first in first served if you want a bed) and a free breakfast if your not shy. Report
December 8, 200619 yr comment_134586 bwahahahaha...shy about what? I have access to a "bach" in Turangi as well. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.