November 28, 200619 yr comment_132934 WOW That just looks crazy :bounce: Love the colours! I'm amazed they don't all fight. Report
November 28, 200619 yr comment_132947 Thats awesome There is another fish in there though - must feel wickedly outnumbered Lets play spot the Banghai Cardinal Report
November 28, 200619 yr comment_132949 :-? Steve posted his second set of pics while I was posting! I did mean spot the Banghai in the first set of pics. It wont be too hard if you use the second set Report
November 28, 200619 yr comment_132955 Man thats awesome. What size is that first tank? What kind of lighting would they have over something like that?!?!?! Report
November 28, 200619 yr comment_132957 Oh god...I can just imagine the sound of that first tank. It would sound like hundreds of kids banging on the glass screaming ,"NEEEEEMOOOOOOOO!!!!" :evil: Report
November 28, 200619 yr comment_132959 Oh god...I can just imagine the sound of that first tank. It would sound like hundreds of kids banging on the glass screaming ,"NEEEEEMOOOOOOOO!!!!" :evil: ECK! Report
November 28, 200619 yr Author comment_132969 did a search for info here's a snippet The incredible centerpiece to the aquarium display is called the shark lagoon and was opened in December of 2000. This display is 9.1 meters in length, 6 meters deep and contains 450 m3 of water (450,000 liters or approximately 122,000 gallons). The display has four viewing areas and is actually composed of 2 separate aquariums (separate with respect to livestock). The smaller of the two aquariums represents the reef lagoon, and contains a spectacular display of many smaller species of fish, and invertebrates. A clear viewing pane is in between this smaller reef tank and the larger (~2-3x larger) open ocean aquarium, which contains large sharks, rays, groupers, eels, jacks, a sea turtle and other large fish. There are four viewing areas to this display, the upper reef (a stunning welcome to the aquarium exhibit), the open ocean main view, the open ocean sheltered view and the lower reef view. Displayed to the right is the open ocean main view, with the reef display in the background. Report
November 28, 200619 yr comment_133008 he he who said clowns can't mix :lol: The Anemones are a bit out numbered Report
November 28, 200619 yr comment_133053 Yes I just find it a bit strange that with all those clowns, there do not seem to be many living in the anemones. Report
November 28, 200619 yr comment_133065 I had trouble keeping three clown fish from picking on the fourth one. I should have got another hundred that would of solved the problem Report
November 29, 200619 yr comment_133168 Wow very cool... some tank to have at home! you would need a gen to power it or loto. Report
November 30, 200619 yr comment_133277 Dam thats alot of clowns. Looking at pics like these make me want to go bigger with my tank. Actually i dont need any photos Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.