I love my fishies, I love my fishies...

mothertrout

Hello from Taupo New Zealand. I have just completed setting up my first freshwater tropical aquarium. I have had a few disasters, but all is ok now, thank god. I have a silver Shark, Neons, ruby red siamese fighter, a golden Gourami, a couple bottom feeders, and a lovely soft glistering blue fish (dont recall his name). Im addicted something cronic I think (so what). I enjoy reading through all the questions and comments on this site. Im learning new stuff all the time, so thanks alot everyone for your inputs.

How many shops are in Taupo, Mothertrout?

There used to be one down the front, a long skinny one,

and the other I knew there, was a small one up an alley.

Are they still there?

Are there any more?

Alan

Hello Alan

We now have 2 pet shops in Taupo. The one across from Farmers shut down a while back. The one up the Alley (Urban Jungle) is still operating, but is very slack, hardly any stock. However, we have a new pet shop opened recently, and it is awesome!! (The Pet Shop Taupo) It is just up of Spa Road, Oruanui Street. Full of stock, loads of fishies. I am a regular customer and they treat me well. I thoroughly reccomend it!!!!

Welcome mothertrout,

good to see incredible enthusiasm !

Sounds like the bug hit like a mule, looking forward to some more of a good thing.

Sounds like next time I am in Taupo ( bungied about a year ago) I have to visit your local fish store.

Talk to you soon and keep up the happy happies

:D :lol: :D

Robbo