wow

sharn

seems a bit pleco over kill to me :lol: wonder how long those discus would last if that monster in the right hand corner decided to latch on? :o does anyone know how all these plecos would be together in a tank territorialness wise, everything ive read says most of those plecos pictured are quite agro to other plecos?

22.jpg

24.jpg

23.jpg

didnt notice this last night but look at the first pic, down the middle under the driftwood, looks like a naughty royal having a snack of pleco slime coat :-? i wonder how those cories get on too, it would just take a slip of a big plecos mouth and bye bye cory :o

didnt notice this last night but look at the first pic, down the middle under the driftwood, looks like a naughty royal having a snack of pleco slime coat :-? i wonder how those cories get on too, it would just take a slip of a big plecos mouth and bye bye cory :o

Plecos don't really have slime coats. Not much there to eat. And no way of knowing what he's doing.

Yeah they look almost exactly like piranhas but the vegetarian cousins hence why we can buy them here in NZ. Didn't spot the cories at first, it is a cool mix of fish I reckon. The plecos would mainly be vegetarian too though right so they shouldn't be interested in eating cories. Be wicked to have a 10ft tank full of big plecos

Just my personal opinoin but I dont like this tank at all I think it looks crowded and unatural i'm surprised so many people like it.

Wouldnt the same tank decorated well and stocked with one or 2 or even 3 plecos, plus those cardinals (or neons i cant really tell from here) and discus look way better ??