can we get this clown?

springer

Defiantly or definitely? :D

Springer, if you do not have a marine tank I would so NOT be starting one off with a USD$600 fish :o:o I have lost count of the number of fish I have lost over the years for all sorts of reasons (sickness, fighting, jumpers, old age or just vanished and presumably became shrimp dinner, etc) but can say I have never spent USD$600 on a fish (even if that is for a pair) it is still a lot of $$$$ US or NZ :o This can be a seriously expensive hobby even without mega buck individuals

I suggest that you lower your sights a bit or take on Ira's advice and get the normal perc and permanent marker.

Mind you I don't know your bank balance and someone won the $18M lotto :D:D

Man i wish that was me lol.

Id open a fish and cat store. Id call it Fish'N'Cats. (im open to suggestions lol)

It would be a Warehouse size shop and Id have my own quantine and breeding tanks lol.

i'll be happy to work for u part time on a minimum wage :lol: :lol: i say part time cuz i need to live of something right [whats the minimum wage now $10 :roll: ]

Springer, if you do not have a marine tank I would so NOT be starting one off with a USD$600 fish :o:o I have lost count of the number of fish I have lost over the years for all sorts of reasons (sickness, fighting, jumpers, old age or just vanished and presumably became shrimp dinner, etc) but can say I have never spent USD$600 on a fish (even if that is for a pair) it is still a lot of $$$$ US or NZ :o This can be a seriously expensive hobby even without mega buck individuals

Good point, for me anyway I just keep the easy stuff and the cheap stuff. Looks just as good and nobody can tell except other reefers.

Keeping difficult stuff is tempting but can lead to sad endings, both in the tank, and the wallet!