Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fluval Spares / Parts

Featured Replies

Which parts? I think I have a 304 at home with a stuffed impeller (am at work but can check at lunchtime) and a broken end on the uplift tube but the rest works.

I'm afraid I avoid Auckland whenever possible wok. Could courier it though :wink:

Jude will be visiting soon and she could take it to the North Island for a start. When do you get to Welly next? 8)

probably won't be until.... Xmas? maybe? :-?

but getting to Judes would be a good start.

Cheers

Hmmm, I have two 404s now that need entirely new heads.:( Looks like they're $120 for just a 104 head there. That's ok, I can get a powerhead to pump the water for $30.:)

All 04 series parts are still available. The 05 series is pretty much all the same. Any petshop will be able to order them in. Goodluck if you need parts for an 03 series. Some are still available.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.