Moving soon 900l- what should I do?

Duke

Our house is on the market which means I'll be moving soon. I hope to be moving 10min down the road.

Current tank about 900L

I need to setup the the tank in the garage, using another tank or suitable container. This will allow me to build a box outside like Steve and Cracker for the sump and equipment etc.

I'll will then be able to position the tank and get all the plumping ready.

I will build a timber frame in the garage to hang the lights but are at a loss about a suitable tank without spending heaps on a new tank. The garage setup will need to last for a month plus depending how long it takes to get the lounge and sump box sorted.

Any ideas? - never moving again....

now i am not really a salty so i am not sure if this would work.

u could buy one of those 1000L water tanks for around $100 [cheapest way i can think of] cut the top off and use as a big square tank. the only problem i am thinking of is cuz its a marine ur goin to need alot of ground space for corals, sand .....

13080334.jpg

Thanks everyone but I contacted Med chem about a 1000l tank (great idea thanks) which I will chop the top off. Steve you may not want me doing this to yours. I also contacted Greg who will make a new sump for me so my tank and sump will be spare to set up... full syphin I recon.

Thanks everyone but I contacted Med chem about a 1000l tank (great idea thanks) which I will chop the top off.

that's where i got mine from, $110 i think. good value as they're pretty handy! chopping top off a good idea, would make the MUTHA sump :D not sure on resale value though!