Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kellsz

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hey I have a cool idea to cover some pipes with gravel... I need some silicone glue.. what and where would i source this? Many thanks in advance
  2. Hahah I would love another tank so I could have some kribs and electric yellows..... wanted one for years... Just so jolly busy with uni and work I couldnt look after it enuff... Mind u if ya cleaning one tanks whats another.... Then theres the issue of where to put it LOL, living with olds at mo doubt they would be impressed with another in their living room!
  3. Bugger!!!!! hmm back to the drawing board for me.
  4. I havnt brought fish for years!, WGTN seems to be lacking fishes since the floods a few years back so my tank is rather empty!, I have : 3 X clown Loaches and 1x Angelfish.... Im looking for some top dwellers and mid dwellers... (usually have swords but after something a bit diff). I really want some electric yellow ciclids(sp) but they prob would not be a good mix would they?
  5. Coolies people!!!!!!!! Hehe i would never imagine putting in banana, apple or tomartoe!
  6. Cheers guys!, Got some lettuce Ill give it a whirl tonight. Gotta taste better than the flakes and the freeze dried stuf they been getting
  7. Now they cost four bucks a cucumber... what else vege wise can I feed my clown loaches?
  8. Java moss here too, it loves being by moving water too
  9. Wow, thats are cool pics!
  10. My fish, clown loaches in particular go almost colourless at feeding time, then resume normal colour a few moments later. This has been happening for over three years so they must be Okay!. I think in my case its something to do with aggression
  11. kellsz replied to kellsz's topic in Welcome
    Yup I plan to join, now that I have a car should be much easier to get to the meets!. Just got to get my license now LOL
  12. kellsz posted a topic in Welcome
    Hello Not sure if u can remember me, I been absent for sometime been very busy with work and uni. But I'm back, had anyone in Wellington noticed the serious LACK of tropicals in petshops in the last six month?. my tank is looking pretty empty as all the shops seem to have is a few mollies and platties
  13. I Had green water when I first set-up my tank.. i tried everything... including starving the tank of light for a few days to deprive the alage... nothing really worked it just settled itself after awhile.. However Daphina from Caryl helped a lot, but it was only a temporary thing whist they where in the tank. Plants helped a lot too... In my opnion green water is often part of 'cycling' a tank. After awhile you get the bacterica to consume the nitrates that algae live off.
  14. kellsz posted a topic in Diseases
    2/3 Swordtails pooping white anything to worry about?. i seem to remember somewhere reading it ment consitipation...?
  15. kellsz replied to Wazza's topic in Beginners Corner
    I have 3 they are awefully amusing fish to watch.. Two of mine are great mates.. the other is a territoral horrible beast LOL.. just sits in his/her cave and attacks anyone to comes near...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.