Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hey guys

Featured Replies

Hello :D

Not sure if u can remember me, I been absent for sometime been very busy with work and uni.

But I'm back, had anyone in Wellington noticed the serious LACK of tropicals in petshops in the last six month?. my tank is looking pretty empty as all the shops seem to have is a few mollies and platties

Welcome back Kellsz. I certainly do remember you.

Join the Kapi-Mana club as it has a number of members breeding all sorts of fish very successfully :wink:

  • Author

Yup I plan to join, now that I have a car should be much easier to get to the meets!. Just got to get my license now LOL :P

Hi :P

Congratulations on getting your license :bounce: :bounce:

Not much to choose from where I live in fishies...oh well, good to have you here!

Take care,

Caper

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.