Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chogs

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. nah that was how many i scoped but took bout thirty.
  2. YAY! for anyone wanting freshwater shrimp in christchurch I went to the Cam river in rangiora and took a net,must have scooped like 100 haha theyre so cute!
  3. Hi ,this may seem a bit weird replying to an old post but would anyone know if or where I could get hold of some shrimp in christchurch? Thank you!!
  4. How many bumble bees do you think i could hav in a 15l? i was thinking two
  5. Chogs replied to DennisP's topic in Aquatic Plants
    I have a carpet in my 25l it has co2 + 1w/L and florish organism has some
  6. I also have an otto in with them.I feed them today very cool to watch and does anyone now what I can feed bumble bee gobies appart from blood worm?
  7. I think I have this lamp some where will it work with the 18w energy savers seeing that its 60w fitting? Thanks
  8. I have this light on it now but it doesnt seem to be enough migh try getting a new bulb but will deffinately have a look a bunnings/mitre 10 thanks for your help
  9. Ive heard of poeple using desk lamps for ilumination over a nano tank.I have a 15l tank I would like more light in any recomendations of desk lamp or another option would like to grow high light plants. Thanks
  10. I bought one a day ago they are in a planted tank (30l) with two bumble bee gobies they are also great fish two moving bees to another tank soon.Should I get a couple more puffs?
  11. Hey im also into the planted side of things so if you need plants like glosso ricca etc contact me and well see what I have.
  12. Chogs replied to Chogs's topic in Freshwater
    thanks for your replies to my question I had a look on the new zealand branch of ebay but when I searched for plants it came up with stuff from the US,UK,taiwan etc do I do something to make it mew zealand only? thanks
  13. Chogs posted a topic in Freshwater
    Can you use ebay in new zealand to buy plants? Is there a new zealand ebay? I didnt know which forum to put this post in :lol:
  14. How many liters is your tank,3 ft? It doesnt suck I like the effect it has looks like a jungle 8)
  15. yes thats what I saw,so its Bacopa thanks for that.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.