-
Shipping bearded dragon - Christchurch - Auckland - kerikeri
How old it it ?
-
Coastal bearded dragons
That is good to hear ... still have my fingers cross with the ones here .. They laid last year but were no good... hopefully this year will be better...
-
HI, can anyone help me locate a Blue Tongue Lizard in Welly!
Some of last year babies... just got to love them when they are small..
-
HI, can anyone help me locate a Blue Tongue Lizard in Welly!
- After a Female Leopard Gecko
May I ask were are you ? what town ?- Argentine Black and White Tegu
Sorry but they are in private people collections but yes they are very hard to get as there are so few here. I have not seen or heard of any for sale for a few years .- Argentine Black and White Tegu
Very good list but there are some missing of the last page that I know are here in NZ but the Argentine Black and White Tegu is not one of them .....- Blue tongues babies?
We have no more till after xmas ....- Show us your leos!!
The last egg from last years breeding as hatched ... this is 3 day old... I just about gave up on it ...- would you mix snake necks and red ear turtles?
NO- is it ok to keep blue tounges on pine pellets
Hi I use astro turf ... I like the grey colour best and then put place from them to hide ... Very easy to keep clean .... The ones out side have sand in there encloses ( 2m by 2m by 2m ) and well planted with grass and place to hide .- Leopard geckos wanted
We have one that is a week old and few that are a few mouths old left . What are you after ? and were about are you in NZ ? as it is getting cold and about time to stop senting .- Enclosure Pics only!! Post your enclosure!!
Looking very nice and so are the painted ....- So pictures of this years babies
Yes so far 10- Leopard Gecko's
- After a Female Leopard Gecko
reptilenutt
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited